CIS Tax Rebate

Did you know that as a self-employed CIS construction worker you're eligible to a tax rebate on certain expenses? Keep reading to see how we can help you claim back your CIS tax.

Claim your Tax Rebate Now

Are you a CIS Construction Worker?

CIS or the Construction Industry Scheme is a new initiative that's intended to completely transform the tax system both for contractors and sub-contractors. If you work as a self-employed contractor and use CIS, you could be eligible to make a claim for tax rebates on a wide range of expenses.

However, most of us don't have the time or the inclination for all the form filling and legislation that goes along with making a claim, which is why here at ETC we offer a second to none service claiming back money on your behalf. Call 01892 704279 today to find out more about CIS Tax Deductions or click here to get in contact with us and take your first step towards a healthy tax rebate.

Self Employed?

As a self-employed construction worker using CIS you’re eligible to claim back tax, earning a tax rebate on certain expenses. These include travel costs, subsistence, accommodation if you worked away and clothing, amongst others.

At, our exemplary success rate has helped us garner our reputation as the UK’s most reliable, straightforward and effective tax claim service. On average, our CIS Construction clients claim back £1200 every year without having to contact HMRC directly, gather all their receipts and expenses evidence, or do acres of complex paperwork. We believe that our competitive fees are well worth the service you’ll receive.

Making your claim

It’s so easy for you to make a earn a tax rebate with us! Simply give us a call or fill out our online form and let us know when and where you worked. We'll then calculate your likely expenses, find out a few more of your details and make the claim for fast cis tax rebate on your behalf.

If your claim is successful your rebate will be forwarded to us, we then deduct our fee and send it straight to you!

So if you're a Construction Worker make sure you don’t miss out on the cis tax rebate you could be entitled to and get in touch with ETC today.

Alternatively if you are or have ever worked as a self-employed worker under PAYE tax then you can make a claim too.

Claim Tax Rebate

Request a Call Back

"I have used ETC every year and am always impressed with the speed and efficiency of the service. This year I banked every penny because I have referred so many people."

Mark Walker of Lowestoft

Call today. Claim today.

Get in contact today and find out how much you’re entitled to.

Claim your rebate now