All the latest from Express Tax Claims

Three Simple Steps to a Tax Rebate

1 Flares 1 Flares ×

If you’re a self-employed construction worker then you could be entitled to tax rebates on a number of expenses! Tax is big news in the media at the moment as more and more giant multinational companies and global behemoths are getting away with paying minuscule amounts of tax, whilst the average blue collar worker is forced to pay through the nose.

So why not make like the fat cats and make the most of your tax entitlements? Believe it or not you can make a claim for a rebate on sustenance, travel, accommodation, equipment replacement and more – so if you’re not taking full advantage when it comes to tax then take a look at the following three steps that will tell you how to get your cash back quickly, easily and with no hassle.

1. Find a professional tax claims company

There are lots of professional companies who make claims on behalf of self-employed construction workers who use the PAYE or CIS tax system. They provide a simple and straightforward service and charge a small fee when a claim is successfully received.

Whilst it is possible to make a claim for a rebate yourself, it can be very complex and time consuming and in many cases, the money you’ll save on a fee doesn’t add up to the time, effort and stress making your own claim will incur.

2. Fill out a simple form

Most reputable tax claims companies will allow you to make an application online to find out how they can help you. When making a claim yourself you’ll be required to gather evidence of your expenses such as receipts and as you can backdate claims up to four years, trying to gather all the necessary paperwork seems a pretty impossible task.

However, a professional claims company can do practically everything necessary to make and process your claim, so you won’t have to spend endless hours gathering receipts and trawling through your accounts.

Once you’ve filled out your details the company will get in touch with you to give you all the necessary information and then all you need to do is agree for them to go forward.

3. Get your money

Once you’ve enlisted the services of a tax claim company all you need to do I sit back and wait for the money to arrive. The majority of claims made through professional companies are accepted and because they have the necessary expertise and experience, the whole process can be a lot quicker than if making a claim yourself.

What can I claim for?

If you’re a PAYE or CIS construction worker employed on a temporary site, you can make a claim for the cost of accommodation whilst working on site, using a car or public transport to travel to and from your place of work, buying food whilst at work and replacing safety clothing that’s damaged whilst on site.

You can claim for a period dating back up to four years and when you use a professional company you can make a claim whether or not you have all the necessary paperwork.

If you’ve worked hard all your life and paid tax, then it’s about time you reap the rewards, hire a professional tax claims company and get back some of that hard earned cash.

1 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 1 LinkedIn 0 StumbleUpon 0 Reddit 0 1 Flares ×

Call today. Claim today.

Get in contact today and find out how much you’re entitled to.

Claim your tax rebate now