All the latest from Express Tax Claims

Whether you’re self-employed worker in the construction industry or work for a registered company, there’s always the possibility that you could have paid too much tax. If you think you’ve overpaid then make sure you don’t miss out on a tax return for the money you’re entitled to. Take a look at the following to find out everything you need to know about claiming a construction worker paye tax rebate from the Inland Revenue.

Am I eligible to make a claim?

If you are a full time resident in the UK and you think you could have paid too much income tax then you could be eligible to make a claim for a rebate. There are several reasons why you may be due a refund, including:

  • You’ve been using an emergency tax code
  • You’re employer used the wrong tax code
  • You are being made redundant
  • You were employed in more than one job at the same time
  • You are retiring
  • You received payment after leaving a place of employment, i.e. holiday pay
  • You are studying whilst working and earning less than the tax free allowance
  • You’re emigrating
  • How can I find out if it is due?

Continue reading

construction tax claimsIf you’re a PAYE construction worker employed on a temporary site then like thousands of others, you could be losing out on money you’re entitled to by not making tax claims. As a temporary self-employed construction worker there are a host of things you could be claiming for, but what are the five most common tax breaks that construction workers miss out on? Read our quick guide to find out and to discover how you can ensure you don’t miss out on making a claim for the tax rebates you’re entitled to.

What can I claim for?

As a PAYE construction worker you can claim for a variety of different things, but here are the top five tax claims you may be missing out on.

Continue reading

Tax Refund For Construction WorkersIf you’re a PAYE construction worker then like thousands of others you could be missing out on hard, cold cash by not making a PAYE tax claims for everything that you can. If you work on a temporary site, that is for twenty four months or less, you can claim back tax on a whole host of things you might not have thought of.

You can claim back tax on transport, accommodation, subsistence, even on replacing damaged protective clothing. You can claim back cash dating back over the last four years, but like most people if you didn’t know about the breaks, you won’t have bothered holding onto receipts, records and documentation that you’ll need to make a claim.

Continue reading

Construction Workers

All too often ordinary hard working folk miss out on extra money because they don’t know enough about the tax claims they could be making.

There are thousands of people undertaking temporary contracts within the construction industry. This means they are classed as self-employed and must carry out their own tax returns.

But the world of taxation is a complex place and all too often PAYE workers simply don’t have the knowledge or expertise necessary to ensure they’re making all the claims they’re entitled to.

Continue reading

Call today. Claim today.

Get in contact today and find out how much you’re entitled to.

Claim your tax rebate now