All the latest from Express Tax Claims

If you’re a PAYE construction worker employed on a temporary site, you could be claiming paye tax rebates on a number of expenses dating back over a period of four years. If you’re working or worked on a site for 24 months or less then you are eligible to make a claim. Make sure to utilise our tax rebate calculator to find out how much you could claim.

Construction Worker Tax Claim

Although it’s fairly simple to ascertain what you can make a construction worker tax claim for, the process of claiming is far more complex. It’s possible to do it yourself, but the problem with this particular claim is that it needs to be dated back four years in order to make the most of the funds available. This requires the claimant to either somehow find tax, receipts and evidence of their expenditure over the last 48 months, or leave it to a dedicated expert like ourselves to make a claim on their behalf, without having to put much effort into form filling or backdating in order to get the result they want. Continue reading

PAYE Construction Workers! Are you missing out on tax rebates that could save you hundreds of pounds every year? If you work under PAYE tax as a temporary construction worker you could be claiming paye tax back on a host of expenses including travel, accommodation, food and equipment. Take a  look at the information below to find out everything you need to know about what you could be claiming for and how to claim and make sure you don’t miss out on your entitlements. Continue reading

Whether you’re self-employed worker in the construction industry or work for a registered company, there’s always the possibility that you could have paid too much tax. If you think you’ve overpaid then make sure you don’t miss out on a tax return for the money you’re entitled to. Take a look at the following to find out everything you need to know about claiming a construction worker paye tax rebate from the Inland Revenue.

Am I eligible to make a claim?

If you are a full time resident in the UK and you think you could have paid too much income tax then you could be eligible to make a claim for a rebate. There are several reasons why you may be due a refund, including:

  • You’ve been using an emergency tax code
  • You’re employer used the wrong tax code
  • You are being made redundant
  • You were employed in more than one job at the same time
  • You are retiring
  • You received payment after leaving a place of employment, i.e. holiday pay
  • You are studying whilst working and earning less than the tax free allowance
  • You’re emigrating
  • How can I find out if it is due?

Continue reading

Call today. Claim today.

Get in contact today and find out how much you’re entitled to.

Claim your tax rebate now