All the latest from Express Tax Claims

Tax Refund For Construction WorkersIf you’re a PAYE construction worker then like thousands of others you could be missing out on hard, cold cash by not making a PAYE tax claims for everything that you can. If you work on a temporary site, that is for twenty four months or less, you can claim back tax on a whole host of things you might not have thought of.

You can claim back tax on transport, accommodation, subsistence, even on replacing damaged protective clothing. You can claim back cash dating back over the last four years, but like most people if you didn’t know about the breaks, you won’t have bothered holding onto receipts, records and documentation that you’ll need to make a claim.

Continue reading

Call today. Claim today.

Get in contact today and find out how much you’re entitled to.

Claim your tax rebate now