All the latest from Express Tax Claims

Why you should leave Construction Worker Tax Claims to the Experts

0 Flares 0 Flares ×

Tax SpecialistsDid you know that PAYE construction workers employed on a site for a period of two years or less can claim tax refunds on mileage, transport, sustenance, accommodation and equipment replacement costs? What’s more, if you’ve yet to take advantage of these tax breaks you can backdate your claim as far back as four years, offering the maximum benefit if you decide to make a claim.

What you can claim for as a PAYE construction worker employed on a temporary site:

  • Mileage – if you drive to and from work every day you can claim back a percentage of your fuel costs based on the number of miles you travel.
  • Transport – using the bus or train to get to work is good for the environment and as you’re able to claim back tax on the cost of public transport, it’s good for your bank balance too.
  • Sustenance – believe it or not you can even claim back tax on the price of your daily sandwich and double espresso, which could add up to a sizeable amount if you buy your lunch on a daily basis.
  • Accommodation – Living in temporary rented accommodation like bed and breakfast can be expensive but PAYE workers can make a claim on the cost even if they’ve been given cost of living funds by their employer.
  • Equipment if you’re specialist safety equipment such as boots, protective eyewear or hard hat is damaged, stolen or lost you can claim back the cost of buying new gear to replace it.

I haven’t kept my receipts!

Now you know which tax claims you’re missing out on, read on to discover why you should leave it to the professionals when it comes to making your claim.

What is a Tax Claims Specialist?

Although it’s possible for PAYE workers to make a claim for tax refunds themselves, if you didn’t know about the claims you can make, the chances are you haven’t held on to receipts and documentation from the last four years that will provide proof of your purchases. However, it is still possible to claim without the necessary paperwork and most PAYE workers choose to use the services of a tax claims company to do this on their behalf.

Why use a Tax Claims Specialist?

When you use a tax experts you’ll be required to fill out minimal paperwork and you won’t need receipts dating back four years. Tax refund specialists have extensive experience of dealing with the type of claim you want to make, which means it can be carried out much more quickly, accurately and effectively than if you were making a claim yourself.

Once your tax refund has been awarded you’ll incur a small fee and the rest of your rebate will be quickly transferred into your bank account. So if you’re looking for a quick and convenient way to claim back the tax you’re entitled to enlist the services of tax experts today.


0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 LinkedIn 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Reddit 0 0 Flares ×

Call today. Claim today.

Get in contact today and find out how much you’re entitled to.

Claim your tax rebate now