Tax Refunds

Tax refunds

If you're a PAYE or CIS construction worker, then you could be entitled to a tax rebate on all types of expenses. Leave the hard work to our team of professionals at Express Tax Claims. Based in Tunbridge Wells, we attend to clients from across the UK.
Contact us

Are you a CIS or PAYE construction worker?

Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is an initiative intended to completely transform the tax system for both contractors and sub-contractors. If you work as a self-employed contractor and use CIS, you could be eligible to make a claim for tax rebates on a wide range of expenses.

As a PAYE construction worker, you may be eligible to claim a rebate on your travelling expenses to and from the site, whether you drive to work or travel by public transport. You can claim a rebate even if part of your expenses are paid by your employer.
At Express Tax Claims, we offer customer service that is second to none, which is why we've made our claims process as quick and easy as possible. It's so simple that you can submit your claims in just three simple steps.

Successful claims

At Express Tax Claims, we love a success story as much as you do. We have worked hard since the company was established to provide you with a service that achieves its goal of claiming back tax without much hassle. With our quick and streamlined process, making a tax claim is simple and nearly always successful. With a near 100% success rate, we ensure that your claim is handled professionally and expertly from start to finish. 

Contact us 

Please fill in all the fields

"I had been told by the other firm that my tax claim would be around the £600 mark, however when Mandy informed me that I was eligible to claim back for expenses such as travel and accommodation, I soon realised that I could be earning much more with these guys."

- Graham Day, Carpenter
"I was recommended to take a look at this company by a new temporary worker that was helping out last year. He mentioned how he runs all of his tax claims through Express Tax Claims, I read through the information and realised that I had nothing to lose by giving it a go so I contacted Mandy and she got everything sorted for me."

- James Brown, Plasterer

Submit your claims today!

Give us a call or send us an email with your details and we will help you in filing for a tax rebate.
To file your claim for tax refund, contact Express Tax Claims in Tunbridge Wells, UK on
01892 506 859
Share by: